Saturday, June 16, 2018

Christian Journey 1






This blog is about my growth as a CHRISTIAN.Thinking about what creative or unique blog I need to make then I start to turn on my Spotify not the premium one coz it's not yet on my budget its a free subscription seriously it can help you. Anyway I am not talking about a Spotify subscription here but rather I want to tell you my personal walk as a believer. No need for cctv coz  he knows every small detail of your life.

For all the things he done for me and you do you think we deserve his love. We can be six feet under or lost in the world but his arms is open wide in accepting us to be his child. Your not alone and you will never be alone with him. I am not a murderer nor a serious law abiding citizen hmmm okay just a little. Because of his LOVE we are saved. SIN is only the hindrance from being closer to God. 

I can't contain the joy that I have in my heart when talking about how great our God. This very famous verse that I learned during my primary level and it change my life.

John 3:16-18
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+3%3A16-18&version=NIV


This verse honestly scared me a lot especially this part...
"whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son."      


  Can you blame a 9 years old kid, of thinking that way ? I was thinking that  God is a strict, like our worldly father. Years passed by taught me that God will surely punish us if we will not follow him. But because of his son Jesus Christ we are saved. 

During my high school years I was forced to stop going to a small church. I was really sad because my friends is in there and I will not eat the delicious snacks that they will gave after the service (hahaha ). But honestly part of me is still seeking for the truth. And even if the high school years is the worst years for my Christian Life it doesn't stop me believing HOW GREAT OUR GOD IS.

1 comment: