Sunday, June 17, 2018

Christian Journey 2


  John 1:3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being  that has come into being.
  This reminds me that without God nothing is impossible, you may face the most difficult situation you are in today but always remember that God trusted you a lot that he gave that situation because he knows you can overcome. Related image




As a Christian life is not only about being happy and receiving overflowing blessings but rather it is a life of testing and trials. Sometimes even if you tried praying for a long hours it seems that nothing happened. During my high school years I asked him to save all my family members. And I also prayed that they will have a deeper relationship with him not just merely going to church every Sunday and on the following days they will return to their sinful ways of living. But nothing happened, God did not answer my prayers and  it seems that my prayer is like an ice cream that melted in the warmest weather. 

Image result for family puzzle
 I graduated high school and enter University, I went to three Universities until I found a new church again, Its a small satellite church that consist of 50-60 members including the kids. And I found another meaning of my life. My love for him grows even more as I know him day by day. And as I said its not only about a happy life. There comes another trials and and even persecution from the people that surrounds you and what it hurts the most is that even your family persecute you. I always hear other saying I'm the black sheep of the family ( not the colour were not racist ) they are pointing out the religion.  I am the only one in the family who have a different religion and does not practice the same faith that they have. I am not condemning my own family , in fact I love them and I am very thankful that they are my family, you cant choose one but you will learn to accept that all families are not perfect but you fill each others missing piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment